Hey Staci! So glad to find your blog! How have you been? I read your posting about the RPM class, how is that going? I've taken spin before and was not a happy camper in the sitting department afterwards, but it's a great workout! Does Storrie blog also? Do you do FB? I love blogging and FB a little too much, but it sure is fun! We'll be moving back to Mobile in June, I hope we'll be able to catch up before then!
We aren't sure yet where we are going to live. I've heard a lot of good things about E.R. Dickson, so maybe somewhere in West Mobile. But it isn't definite. We'll see soon enough!
Hi Stacie, Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. It is so good to hear from you. I love seeing the pictures of your kids. They are so cute and a perfect mix of you and Mark. I loved your post about spinning. We bought a spinning bike right after Christmas. That's my favorite way to exercise, too. So addicting once you get over the "Biker's Butt." We downloaded some spinning classes off the internet to work out with. If you ever record your class, let me know, I would love to download it, then we can work out together. FUN! Keep in touch!
3 comments:
Hey Staci! So glad to find your blog! How have you been? I read your posting about the RPM class, how is that going? I've taken spin before and was not a happy camper in the sitting department afterwards, but it's a great workout! Does Storrie blog also? Do you do FB? I love blogging and FB a little too much, but it sure is fun! We'll be moving back to Mobile in June, I hope we'll be able to catch up before then!
We aren't sure yet where we are going to live. I've heard a lot of good things about E.R. Dickson, so maybe somewhere in West Mobile. But it isn't definite. We'll see soon enough!
Hi Stacie, Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. It is so good to hear from you. I love seeing the pictures of your kids. They are so cute and a perfect mix of you and Mark. I loved your post about spinning. We bought a spinning bike right after Christmas. That's my favorite way to exercise, too. So addicting once you get over the "Biker's Butt." We downloaded some spinning classes off the internet to work out with. If you ever record your class, let me know, I would love to download it, then we can work out together. FUN! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment