Thursday, February 19, 2009
So much for trying to keep up with my blog....so much has happened since I last made a post!! I will be so glad when Girl Scout Cookie time is DONE!! With 2 Daisy girls and 1 Junior Girl Scout-I have had my share of those yummy devilish things:) I do have to take a minute and give a "shout out"! I completed my initial training to teach RPM (spinning for those who do not have knowledge about Les Mills programs!). I did my first team-teaching class this past Tuesday morning and have 3 more to go. I am so hyped b/c I get to team-teach with my sister, Storrie!! She is an awesome teacher and a great motivator for me. I have been taking RPM classes 2-3 times a week for the past 2 and 1/2 years-so I decided to try teaching it myself! I LOVE IT-I AM ADDICTED!! For anyone who has never tried a cycling class-Just do it!! Yeah...you will be sore and you will have major "bikers-butt"! It is the one of the best classes at the gym I work at. Lisanka...I still want to come with you some time to "spinning" at the YMCA-that would be a blast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have to try it I have always wanted to but never have the opportunity due to them always being after my day starts and never going on when we get out of school soo i really need to get into it and Dewayne loves biking maybe that will be a great class for us to do together since guys usually aren't into aerobics classes. Glad you found us and commented LOVE finding more bloggers YAY!
Post a Comment